Raw Material of Steel Post anchor & Steel Timber Connector
Steel sheets and plates are raw material of post anchor, timber connector, metal punching part. So quality of steel sheets is vital element to the quality of steel post anchor, steel timber connector.
Steel sheets (steel plates) are tabulate, square, produced by rolling process or cut from steel strip.
Types of steel plate can be classified:
- by processing: hot finished & cold finished
- by thickness: thin steel plate<4 mm (Min 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extreme thick steel plate 60 mm~115 mm.
- by width: thin steel sheet 500~1500 mm, thick steel plate 600~3000 mm.
- by grade: mild steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, heavy gauge steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron steel sheet etc
- by usage: steel plate for can, for enamel, for bulletproof etc.
- by surface treatment: galvanized steel sheet, tinned steel plate, lead steel plate, plastic composite steel sheet etc
Thick steel plate and thin steel sheet are same in steel grade. Thick steel plates are mainly used on bridge, boiler, automobile, pressure vessel and multi-layered vessel etc. For some usage, both thick steel plate and thin steel sheet can be applied like: crossbeam on automobile(thickness of 2.5~10 mm); checkered steel plate (thickness of 2.8~8 mm), stainless steel plate, heat-resistant steel plate both have thick and thin thickness.
To produce wood steel timber connector, metal post anchor, galvanized steel plate is commonly used. And steel plate is important to the quality of steel post anchor, timber wood connector, and we will strictly manage it. Per customer requirement, different type and thickness of metal parts can be produced at Hua Sheng Metal Product Co.,Ltd.