Ground Screw Anchor
While installing light structures like mailbox, sheds, timber post, tents, marine boats, etc, ground
screw anchor is a good choice. The screw plate on it can better fasten soil, making it firm. As ground
screw anchor manufacturer, we offer ground anchor screw with superior quality at affordable price.
There are two types of screw ground anchor – ground screw anchor & screw in ground anchors.
Screw in ground anchor also called helix anchors, earth anchors, helix screw anchor which is formed with
helix and welded closed eye ring for installation. While the eye ring can be left open upon customer
request. When used with ropes or wires, the heavy duty screw in ground anchor is an ideal choice.
- Material: Q235 (which equals ASTM A36)
- Rod(shaft) diameter:1/2”/3/4” customization available
- Length: 30”/48”/54”customization available
- Disk: customization available
- Color: hot dip galvanized, red, black, green etc.
Ground screw anchor, also named screw post anchor, is made of shrinking pipe and multi-helix. It’s used
without digging hole into soil or pouring concrete and removable if necessary.
- Shaft diameter: 60~90mm customization available
- Length: 300~800mm customization available
- Thickness: 2~3mm
- Surface: Hot-dipped galvanized, electro-galvanized
can be installed by hand or with help to power driven tool.
Helix screw anchor, also called helical pile anchor is made of lead section, shaft, helix. It is
applied for mooring, sheds, canopies, shelters, garages, tent and ground construction.
It provides ideal holding strength. Shaft shape can round or square, diameter and length
are customized. Depending on different soil condition, number and size of helices need
to be considered. For the surface treatment, it can either be hot dip galvanized or black.